Who doesn’t love a good hamburger? There’s something undeniably satisfying about biting into a juicy, flavorful patty. But what if you could take your average burger and elevate it to new heights of deliciousness? Enter the bacon ranch burger recipe.
This recipe combines the smoky, salty flavor of bacon with the tangy goodness of ranch dressing to create a burger that is truly unforgettable. Whether you’re grilling out with friends or cooking up dinner for your family, this recipe is sure to be a hit.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, cooked bacon, ranch dressing, breadcrumbs, egg, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Form the mixture into patties. You should be able to make 4 large patties or 6 smaller ones.
- Grill the patties over high heat for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- Toast some buns, add your favorite toppings, and enjoy!
A Few Tips for Making the Perfect Bacon Ranch Burger:
- Use freshly ground beef if possible. It will have a better texture and taste than pre-packaged ground beef.
- Make sure your grill is preheated before adding the patties. This will ensure that they cook evenly.
- Don’t overwork the meat when you’re forming the patties. This can make them tough. Mix gently until everything is just combined.
- For an extra-special touch, add some avocado slices or crispy onion rings to your burger.
- If you don’t have a grill, you can also cook the patties in a cast-iron skillet on the stove over medium-high heat.
The bacon ranch burger is a delicious twist on a classic that is sure to be a hit with everyone who tries it. With just a few simple ingredients and some grilling know-how, you can create a burger that is juicy, flavorful, and totally unforgettable.
FAQs About Bacon Ranch Burger Recipe:
Q: Is it okay to use pre-cooked bacon for this recipe?
A: Yes, using pre-cooked bacon will work just fine. Just make sure it’s crumbled into small pieces.
Q: Can I use ground turkey or chicken instead of beef?
A: Yes, you can use ground turkey or chicken if you prefer. Just keep in mind that the flavor may be a little different.
Q: How do I know when the burgers are done?
A: The internal temperature of a fully-cooked burger should be about 160 degrees Fahrenheit. You can use a meat thermometer to check the temperature if you’re not sure.
Q: What are some other topping ideas for this burger?
A: You can try adding some sliced jalapenos, sautéed mushrooms, or even a fried egg on top of your bacon ranch burger.
Q: Can I make these burgers ahead of time?
A: Yes, you can form the patties in advance and store them in the fridge until you’re ready to grill. Just be sure to cover them tightly with plastic wrap so they don’t dry out.